Requirements to use our Call Center Software
Our cloud-based call center solutions can be deployed and setup rapidly, so you can immediately begin leveraging all the benefits that SafeSoft predictive dialing solutions have to offer. Because we’ve already implemented and tested all required hardware and software components at our own data center, getting started is fast and easy.
Internet: DSL, Cable, T1, or other high-speed Internet connection that supports a minimum of 64 kbps for bi-directional data and voice traffic, with an upload/download speed of at least 100 kpbs per agent.
Headset: A USB-compatible headset. Plantronics CS-50, DSP-400, or DSP-500 headsets are recommended for optimum voice quality. These are available through most major local or online electronics retailers.
- Workstation: Desktop PC or Laptop
- Operating Systems: Windows XP SP2 or higher, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Processor: Pentium III 1GHz or greater (Pentium IV 1.5 GHz dual core is recommended)
- Memory: 1 GB or greater
- Software: Java 2 Runtime Environment v. 1.4.2 build 4+
- Soft Phone: click here
- Routers: Internal network routers must be connected to the Internet through a static IP address, and support SIP protocol.
- Firewall: Open ports 5060 TCP/UDP, 20000 UDP, 10000 UDP, 4569 UDP. All firewalls must allow for Java downloads.
- Wireless networks: SafeSoft does not recommend the use of wireless networks, because continuous connectivity and voice quality cannot be ensured.
For more information about these or other requirements for using our call center software, please contact a knowledgeable SafeSoft Solutions representative.